I have been with the Our Lady of Lourdes community for the past five years part-time while living in Georgia.
I moved to Daytona beach full-time in August 2009.
- I am married to Mark Huard
- I have two grown daughters, Amanda and Laura, who live in Gloucester, Virginia.
- I have a grown stepdaughter, Kelly, in Gainesville, Florida and a grown stepson, Brian, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- We have one wonderful grandson, Hunter, who was born in December 2009.
- I worked in school transportation for 23 years in Virginia and Georgia.
I love being a part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Church and Lourdes Academy family.