Below are academic and non-academic resources Lourdes Academy parents will find helpful. Please contact us if you would like to recommend a
resource for this section.
Sir Walter Uniform Website
- Order your child(ren)'s uniforms directly from Sir Walter by clicking the Link above to visit their website or calling (800) 621-8263.
Catholic Parent Magazine
- Articles, editorials, and tips from Catholic Parent Magazine.
Catholic Parenting Tips on About.com
- A variety of tips and articles on how to successfully apply Catholic practices to parenting in today's world.
- Based on Parents magazine, this site offers tips for parents of kids of all ages, from birth to age 12. You can find a wide range of topics,
including how to get your baby to sleep and how to deal with a 5 year old who refuses to dress himself. You can also find interactive polls.
- ParentCenter.com is an easy-to-navigate one-stop resource designed to help parents of children ages 2 to 8 better manage and enjoy the day-
to-day challenges of raising great kids. ParentCenter takes a friendly and informative approach to content, offering helpful experts and a
vibrant online community. ParentCenter includes more than a thousand original articles created especially for the Web, covering the topics of
children's health, fun and activities, learning, and parenting. Information is organized by age and grade so you can find the most relevant
information for your child's situation quickly and easily.
Tools for Student Success
- In-depth government resource on subjects ranging from cultivating good reading skills to teaching children to become responsible citizens.
1014 North Halifax Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL. 32118 * PH: 386.252.0391 * FAX: 386-238-1175
Links and Resources